Why do people now so often opt for something as simple as paper? We live in a world full of technology, yet paper is becoming increasingly more popular.
Is it because checking off a box with a pen is more satisfying than tapping a piece of glass? Because you don’t have to worry about a notebook shattering if you drop it? Because it is cheaper? More reliable? Because it doesn’t run out of battery? Because it feels more permanent? or simply because paper has a heart?
We believe it is all these reasons and more.. That is why JSM have decided to expand their already extended range of notebooks to satisfy customer demand and encourage this new and important trend.
If you want to do something a little bit more funky than a plain photo mug then the JSM Two Tone Promotional Mug might be the answer.
With the right design this product can really make your branding come alive!
Choose from 12 standard coloured glazed mugs and you can even have a common image and mix the colours within the run.
The mugs are also coated with our professional Duraglaze coating so the print is going to look fantastic for at least 2000 washes which is around 4 years worth of use! That’s lots of tea and coffee !
192 Pages of 80gsm Cream Paper, Ribbon Marker, Elastic pen Loop, Elastic Front Cover Band…the Notebook still one of Londons most popular Branded Stationary items.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a price on promoting your brand with the Albany Collection.
Here are 6 easy ways to boost your brand and get noticed!
- Social media – This is integral to any brand’s identity. Not only does it drive awareness and engage your audience, but it builds trust and a long-lasting loyalty through conversation.
- Be relevant – Ensure your posts on Social Media, Websites and other forums are up to date and relevant. Be proactive, read magazines, newspapers, Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date.
- Hold an event – Whatever type of business you’re in, holding a live event is a great way to get the attention of clients and prospects. This could be a social summer BBQ or Christmas Party, or even structured around business development such as the launch of a new product or promotion.
- Launch a PR Campaign – Gaining press coverage is essentially like getting free advertising, but it’s actually even better than that. This is because editorial has more credibility and is more likely to convince potential new customers to check you out.
- Sponsor something – Sponsorship of an event or product is another proven way to reach a target audience and increase brand awareness. Sponsoring an event can entitle your company to exclusive face-to-face time with attendees as well as overt branding opportunities.
- Invest in promotional merchandise – Small corporate gifts are a great way to thank customers for their business and reinforce your brand at the same time. You can provide branded pens for pennies and it will put your company name and contact details at your customers’ fingertips for month to come.
At JSM we can help you with all your promotional needs and ideas to boost your brand visually. Just give us a call on 01452310030 or email email@example.com
Interesting subject!! Generally considered very important to have diagrams on retail packaging, to explain a products benefits, for a whole host of reasons, including life is so busy and decision making is now so quick, buyers aren’t spending the time to read as they used to.
Appreciate peoples views on this.