If you want to do something a little bit more funky than a plain photo mug then the JSM Two Tone Promotional Mug might be the answer.
With the right design this product can really make your branding come alive!
Choose from 12 standard coloured glazed mugs and you can even have a common image and mix the colours within the run.
The mugs are also coated with our professional Duraglaze coating so the print is going to look fantastic for at least 2000 washes which is around 4 years worth of use! That’s lots of tea and coffee !
192 Pages of 80gsm Cream Paper, Ribbon Marker, Elastic pen Loop, Elastic Front Cover Band…the Notebook still one of Londons most popular Branded Stationary items.
email email@example.com to get a price on promoting your brand with the Albany Collection.
Here are 6 easy ways to boost your brand and get noticed!
- Social media – This is integral to any brand’s identity. Not only does it drive awareness and engage your audience, but it builds trust and a long-lasting loyalty through conversation.
- Be relevant – Ensure your posts on Social Media, Websites and other forums are up to date and relevant. Be proactive, read magazines, newspapers, Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date.
- Hold an event – Whatever type of business you’re in, holding a live event is a great way to get the attention of clients and prospects. This could be a social summer BBQ or Christmas Party, or even structured around business development such as the launch of a new product or promotion.
- Launch a PR Campaign – Gaining press coverage is essentially like getting free advertising, but it’s actually even better than that. This is because editorial has more credibility and is more likely to convince potential new customers to check you out.
- Sponsor something – Sponsorship of an event or product is another proven way to reach a target audience and increase brand awareness. Sponsoring an event can entitle your company to exclusive face-to-face time with attendees as well as overt branding opportunities.
- Invest in promotional merchandise – Small corporate gifts are a great way to thank customers for their business and reinforce your brand at the same time. You can provide branded pens for pennies and it will put your company name and contact details at your customers’ fingertips for month to come.
At JSM we can help you with all your promotional needs and ideas to boost your brand visually. Just give us a call on 01452310030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesting subject!! Generally considered very important to have diagrams on retail packaging, to explain a products benefits, for a whole host of reasons, including life is so busy and decision making is now so quick, buyers aren’t spending the time to read as they used to.
Appreciate peoples views on this.
With so many logos now being 4 colour process, or containing graduations, the brief explanation below, may prove of some help.
When designing a logo, it is wise to consider just how impact to your ongoing print costs and if it will be difficult to use on certain items.
Print methodology is advancing all the time. Truly wonderful to see what can be achieved today, compared with when we started our business in 1994. Graduations were a no go onto other items, apart from paper. Screen printing was the main print method, but just solid colours. UV printing has made such a difference, but…
Remember, pantone colours can rarely be achievied exactly and although it can be very close, and the method is still advancing, this can sometimes cause issues with Brand Guidelines. Red seems to be a particular challenge for UV printers.
This isn’t a negative post, just something to be aware of. Designers are used to do just that, design your logo and how successful they are. They may, sometines, not give too much thought to the ongoing cost to the client, to stay within Brand Guidelines. Hence wise to have these thoughts in your mind and stay in control during the design stage.